Monday, May 29, 2017

Bracelet of the Day: Bluebell - Copper Rose & Leather


BLUEBELL BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • GemDuo beads "Crystal Grey Rainbow"
  • SuperDuo beads "Polychrome Copper Rose"
  • O-Beads "Matte Metallic Leather"

I showed you a sample of this colorway in my GemDuo post HERE. The Matte Metallic Leather GemDuos are a mixture of mostly shades of gray but there were just enough that had a reddish tint to make this bracelet.


Download the free "Bluebell Bracelet" pattern from THIS post. There is a list of places to buy GemDuos in the post that I mentioned above. THIS post has a list of sources for O-Beads.




 

3 comments:

  1. Love the rich colouring of this one - opulent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing colour combo! I don't think I've commented before, so thank you for all the free patterns <3 I also generally love your colour choices, they really match my taste.

    ReplyDelete